On October 12/19 we hosted an all day pop up wedding event at the Northern Water sports center on Ramsay Lake, Sudbury. Danielle and Peter were our last couple of the day and they had a candle ceremony. We grabbed a few shots outside, even though it was dark. The full moon did its best to peek through the clouds.
sudbury wedding ministers
Looking to get married at an elegant location this Christmas? Check this out….we’ve met up with the folks at La Fromagerie on Elgin and we’re planning a one day Pop Up Wedding Event December 28, 2019
- Two Pop Up Wedding time slots available:
- Brunch… 11:00AM until 3:00ish and
- Supper 4:00PM until 8:00ish at la Fromagerie on Elgin ST Sudbury, ONT
- Held as a private event at the Fromagerie on Elgin…suitable for up to 70 guests
- seasonal and festive decor, bright and cheery with the shabby chic and vintage aura that is part of the Fromo
- catered by the Fromo…You can invest in food stuff for your guests and/or have them on their own
- Tina will legally marry you
- Rob will take some amazing memorable photographs using the Fromo natural lighting and professional gear. Includes digital files (no studio branding on the files) full resolution, social media size and a slide show with music. You own the copyright.
- Includes consultation to help you plan the perfect day
Cost? Only $1997.00 per wedding. Contact us for further details.
email@example.com or call 705.566.0111
From our August 24th Pop Up Wedding day festival at Fielding Park….A slide show…
Another…from our Pop Up Wedding day event at Fielding Park, last August.
From last August Pop Up Wedding day event at Fielding Park…
These two love hiking. So, what better place to have a pop up wedding then on the trail near Kelly Lake… This was our first wedding of the Aug 24th Pop Up wedding day even we hosted.
Ken and Emily wanted a back up plan, in case of rain. That we had, since the Fielding Park building was rented our for the day and available to them and their friends and family in the event of sketchy weather.
Some images… (the weather was postcard perfect!). After the ceremony, they all went for a hike in the woods! How cool is that…
[Read more…] about Emily & Ken…married on the trail in the woods…
We try and bring delicious and fresh snacks at our pop up wedding day events. Some cell phone snap shots from last August….
Here we are last Tuesday at Restore on Notre Dame… our new banner, cards and treats…of course. Everyone who chatted with us had for the most part not heard of this idea, and thought it a great idea.
What I find pleasantly surprising is the fact that Tina is passionate and eager to get out there and promote this new venture of ours.
This was her idea…and when she talks to guests I hear her excitement…
Most of the time when I mention Pop Up weddings most folks have never heard of them. “What’s a pop up wedding?” they ask.
Recently I had such a conversation. I explained what a pop up wedding was and recounted our recent pop up wedding day event where we hosted and married 5 couples on one day.
This amazes most, including me.
They asked: “Did the bride wear a classic wedding gown?”
The weather was perfect for our first ever, all day Pop Up Wedding event two weeks ago at Fielding Park, in Lively.
Tina married 5 couples from 10:00AM right up to just after sunset.[Read more…] about Pop Up Wedding Day event was a huge success…