A quaint and historical chapel is available for your pop up wedding experience.
“Pink Door Weddings has exceptional, personable, and professional service! I can’t say enough about Tina and Rob. They are so down to earth and every detail was taken care of. Our pop up wedding in Coniston was amazing! I highly recommend hiring them to do your wedding and photography. ~Pam & Bill”
What a quaint location for a Pop Up Wedding. This place is ideal for anyone who wants something a little more traditional wedding and loves the idea of getting married in a 100 year old historic church.
- Venue location for up to 2.5 hours. (Or,we can book this chapel for you on a date of your choice. Contact us.)
- Legal wedding ceremony, officiant & access to website to choose what you want in your personalized wedding ceremony.
- Seating for up to 50 guests
- Pre-wedding consultation with officiant & photographer
- Photography of guests arriving, ceremony & formals after ceremony (bride & groom, family & bridal party) including high resolution edited digital files with social media files included
- On-site co-ordination of wedding
- Background music while guests are arriving, your choice of entrance, signing & recessional songs
- also suitable for vow renewal ceremonies
Per city of Greater Sudbury website currently $167
I’ve been photographing weddings for 40 years in and around Sudbury. I’ve been to just about every church we have. I had no idea this little church even existed. If you’re interested in having a pop up wedding in a romantic traditional location talk to us.
We’ve added it to our growing list a locations for pop up weddings. This church can hold 50 guests very comfortably.
Questions? Call 705 566 0111 or email us.