Elopement + small intimate wedding officiant only and two hours of photography $1897.
Your camp, backyard or hall…Let’s sit down and talk about your pop-up wedding ideas.
- Legal wedding ceremony, officiant & access to website to choose what you want in your personalized wedding ceremony.
- pre-wedding consultation with Tina
- 2 hours of photography by Robert Provencher. Photography of guests arriving, ceremony & formals after ceremony including high resolution edited digital files with social media files included
- On-site co-ordination of wedding
- Background music while guests are arriving, your choice of entrance, signing & recessional songs
- also suitable for vow renewal ceremony
Extras if desired:
- Chapel rental with light decor
- Charcuterie board and /or pastries
- small elegant wedding cake
- extra hours of photography by quote
- 8×8 Epoca Event Book – 20 pages $349.
- 10×10 Epoca Event Book – 20 pages $449.
- 8×8 Epoca Bellagio – 20 pages $499.
- 10×10 Epoca Bellagio – 20 pages $599.
- Bouquet & boutiniere (artificial flowers) by quote
- Custom engraved USB & engraved Box -$100.
- 20″ wall portrait (masonite or plak) -$250.
- Engagement session with 11×14 & 3- digital files -$250.
- Printed 5×7 single sided invitations with envelopes (4 shapes available) -$100.
- Extra seating (beyond 25) -$10. per person
- grew up in SSM
- loves latin, regae & mellow music
- loves to travel – fave places – Costa Rica, Paris, Santorini Greece
- loves to see new places & try new things
- loves good food (as long as I am not cooking it) and fine wine
- currently honing my skills in jewellery metal smithing, spanish & yukelele
- attained black belt in goju ryu karate, but now heavily into yoga
- loves reading – fav books – clan of the cave bear, a man called ove, a brief history of nearly everything, freakonomics
- degree in economics and lapsed CGA certification
- twenty + years managing Westmount Photography
Getting Legally Married In Ontario CLICK HERE
- decades of photography experience in weddings, families, babies, commercial and more
- marketing consultant, entrepreneur and cardio kickboxing instructor
- loves motorcycle trips having been to Alaska and Newfoundland to name a few trips on two wheels
- I like playing blues guitar and singing
- favorite photography session? Families…the bigger the better
- scuba, snorkeling and free diving student
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio 705.566.0111
Us with our daughter Danielle:
We’ll help you customize your pop up wedding the way you want to remember it. email us at email@example.com or call us at 705 566 0111