I was chatting with Tina and our daughter Danielle this morning. We got on the topic of why Pop Up Weddings are so popular.
After a few minutes, we came up with five key reasons. These answers come from experience, what we’ve heard, noticed and what many couples have told us.
Here they are:
- REASON NUMBER 1- Stress free. I posted about this in this post.
Who wants their wedding to be a stress filled event? No one really. Hence, a pop up wedding.
- REASON NUMBER 2- Photography is included. Everyone wants high quality wedding photographs, and the digital files. Hiring your cousin who bought a new camera from Costco doesn’t cut it anymore. Who needs sketchy images and the stress of worrying about whether they will do a good job capturing your wedding day memories?
- REASON NUMBER 3- All in one, done for you, plug and play turnkey. This ties in to why pop up weddings are stress free. It’s a complete package. All the bride and groom needs to do is consult with Tina on creating the wedding vows, planning the details, photography and such and other details that needs organizing. One stop is all you need!
- REASON NUMBER 4- Brides have thanked us for now having an excuse to have a smaller wedding. The stress of organizing a large guest list is gone. You’re off the hook. Many brides and grooms still want a larger celebration, and that’s ok. But for those who want to keep it small and stress free, a pop up wedding is darn near perfect!
- REASON NUMBER 5- You save a ton of money. This one is popular with many and is fairly obvious. We hear it all the time. Couples who would rather have a pop up wedding also want to put their money in other areas that they value…a home, a trip or two or simply hold onto the money for later use. The savings are crazy.
There are more reasons, but these are the main reasons.